Monday, March 23, 2015

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

So much is happening here and WOW I'm still being tried and tested and WOW there are miracles and such fantastic people we get to teach :) Scott City is a tough area, but it needs more and more love of Christ. I'm so grateful to be a missionary and so grateful to be here in the Heartland, where the Kingdom of God is surely being prepared!

I feel I haven't born my testimony all that much, so here ya go:

I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that He is the bread of life, the living water, always flowing into our hearts to give us sustenance. I know He is the Great Mediator and a perfect anchor of an example for us to trust in and be redeemed through. I know that the Book of Mormon is the pure Word of God. I know Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and Thomas S. Monson leads and guides us with all of the Lord's prophets and apostles today! I know that we are Heavenly Father's precious children, and He wants ALL of us to come back to Him in strength, courage and love. Thus His hands are always outstretched to take us and guide us through this earthly life.

I know that sharing the gospel is THE most important duty we have, and it brings the greatest joy! I know our families can be together, and WOW I have such an amazing amazing family that His been significantly blessed because of the Lord's plan.

I love you all unfathomably. I will do my best to email next Monday, however I will also be packing and preparing to come home!! So I'll see ya soon!!!

God be with you til we meet again :D

With much much love,
Sister Murphy Senior

No comments:

Post a Comment