Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Luck O the Irish...

Top o the mornin to ya!! Gotta say the red-headiness has CERTAINLY brought some sweet luck this past week. It was victorious and glorious! My comp is so absolutely fantastic and I'm sad to watch her go to STLville this new transfer but I'm super excited to get a new sister to green this place up!

I want to thank everyone that has so kindly mailed me letters and things! Aunt Lorie and my grandparents, the Relief Society and various great women, some fantastic friends from my old YSA ward and my sweet sweet family. I love you all so dearly and every letter brightens up my whole transfer! I am sorry I delay in response, we have so little time to write letters here! Email is so wonderful for that reason, it is easier and more conversational and I just love all that can email me. Thank you thank you!!

I don't know what is going on in most of your lives but it all seems crazy and challenging but the church is growing so strong and the doctrine is so simple and true. It is great to have such powerful protection and guidance from our Father and Savior! I'm a be short today cuz we gotta prep for new transfers coming up! I love you all and hope your day is lucky ducky!

Best,
Sister Murphy Senior

Mosiah 3:19
"For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man, and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a little child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father."

"And moreover, I say unto you, that the time shall come when the knowledge of a Savior
shall spread throughout every nation, kindred, tongue and people."

"And behold, when that time cometh, none shall be found blameless before God, except it be little children, only through repentance and faith on the name of the Lord God Omnipotent."

No comments:

Post a Comment